1. General information
1.1 The administrator of personal data collected via the website: www.e-praud.de, is PRAUD Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, address: ul. Wałbrzyska 11 lok. 167, 02-739 Warsaw, Poland, NIP: 525-256-93-57 hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
1.2 Personal data are protected in accordance with relevant legislation, in particular with regard to the Act on provision of services by electronic means dated 18 July 2002 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1.4 We respect your right to privacy and the safety of your data. For this purpose we use, among other means, encrypted communication protocols such as SSL, and personal data are stored on secure servers.
1.5 Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not made available to unauthorised persons.
2. Personal data controller
2.1 PRAUD is the controller of its clients’ personal data. This means that if you use the contact form on our website or send an e-mail to the address of an PRAUD employee provided on our website, we will process data such as your name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, IP address, company name, taxpayer identification number, and other data which you provide. The data controller does not process individual categories of data.
2.2 PRAUD is also the data controller for individuals signed up for the newsletter.
2.3 Personal data are processed in compliance with:
- relevant legislation on the protection of personal data
- to the extent and for the purposes of establishing and forming any agreements between the company and its clients, and/or to correctly provide services via electronic means
- to the extent and for the purposes absolutely necessary for pursuing our legitimate business interests, without violation of the rights and freedoms of the individual data subject
- to the extent and for the purposes compliant with the consent which you have expressed if you have signed up for our newsletter
- data provided in forms are processed for the purpose directly resulting from the nature of a given form, e.g. for the purpose of presenting a commercial offer
2.4 Data are collected solely to the extent appropriate for the purpose for which they are to be processed.
2.5 Every data subject has the right to access their data, correct, remove, or restrict processing, as well as to lodge a complaint with the data controller or with the supervisory body.
2.6 We reserve the right to process your personal data after dissolution of an agreement or withdrawal of consent solely to the extent necessary to make or pursue any claims in court or if the provisions of national or EU legislation or international law require us to store such data.
2.7 Removal of data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or upon lodging a legally recognised complaint to the processing of data.
2.8 The data controller shall make every effort to protect your data from access by unauthorised parties, including by the application of organisational and technical means reflecting a high level of security.
2.9 In order to maintain, expand, or analyse relations with a client, and also in order to generate statistics and for the purposes of marketing of products and services, PRAUD applies profiling techniques using your personal data in order to analyse certain features, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of your personal preferences, interests, location and movement.
2.10 Personal data and usage data may be shared with third parties if:
- provision of such data is essential for the implementation of agreements whose implementation is entrusted to third parties operating on the basis of relevant agreements with PRAUD, such as providers of construction and renovation services, and IT service providers
- required by state authorities and authorities of the justice system, such as the police, public prosecutor, courts or other regulatory bodies, at their request and solely to the extent required by law or necessary to protect the rights of PRAUD or your security, the security of PRAUD employees or the resources of PRAUD
- required by law offices and courts in order to execute or conclude agreements with the client
2.11 We make every effort to limit to the absolute minimum the storage period for personal data which are no longer in use. We would like to inform you, however, that data which are no longer in use may need to be stored for operational or technical reasons.
2.12 Data are processed for marketing purposes until such time as the data subject withdraws consent.
2.13 When executing an agreement or providing a service, data will be processed for the length of time during which the agreement is in force or the service is being provided by PRAUD, and additionally after completion of the agreement or service only to the extent and in the case that such processing is permitted or required by applicable legislation, such as for example processing for statistical purposes, for settlement of accounts, or for making or pursuing claims. In this case, data are processed only for the period absolutely required for the realisation of these purposes.
3.2 The information collected concerns IP address, type of browser used, language preferences, type of operating system, ISP, information about the time and date of visit and location, as well as information sent via the contact form.
3.3 The data collected help us to monitor and assess how our clients make use of our website, so that we can improve its operation and ensure more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor information about our users by using tools which record user behaviour on the website.
3.5 Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies, which make it possible to use services available on the website, such as authorisation cookies used for services requiring authentication
- cookies used for security purposes, e.g. to identify abuses in authentication
- performance cookies, which allow information to be collected on how the individual pages of the website are used functional cookies, which allow choices made by the user to be remembered, including settings and personalisation for user interface, such as the selected language or region, font size, the appearance of the website
- statistical cookies, which allow anonymous data to be provided to the service provider on how users make use of the website
3.6 At any time, the user may disable or restore options for how cookies are stored by changing the settings in the Internet browser. Instructions on how to manage cookie settings are available in the browser’s settings (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Safari).
3.7 Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in the case when you expressly give your consent by completing a form. This type of data is stored and used only for purposes essential for the particular function of the form.
3.8 Removal of cookies or disabling of cookies in the browser may result in the incorrect operation of the website and may limit access to certain functions of the website.